The Great Temple of Odan: Preview 1

My next moc will be the second installment in the Contact Series. This one will again focus on the fantastical realm of Odan. This model will be part 1 of 3 of the Great Temple of Odan. I estimate each section will be 200,000 or so pieces.

This is the first time developing first on LDD before going to real bricks. I'm really loving it so far! I can take the process on the road during my long daily commute where I can squeeze in 2 hours a day on the train. Typically, I then have a few hours more in the evening to devote.

What you see here is a 20,000 piece section of the model, which you can read more about in full on my site The Mystical World of Odan. There, you will find some more detail shots as well. I've already started building it physically, but, at the moment mostly am concentrating on the development through LDD.


No comments: