Now for Sale: Limited Edition Collector's Prints


I'm pleased to announce that I am selling exhibition quality archival prints of my lego creations via my sister site Bumble & Bramble. Here, signed/numbered limited edition prints are sold (unframed) with a  certificate of authenticity also signed/numbered and stamped along with documentation of the piece which is also signed. Also on this site are such prints of board game art from past years that I created.

08.19.11 Note: I've moved previous purchasing functionality from this site to Bumble & Bramble.


– Mike


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a little pricey, but worth it.

Matthew said...

What a great idea to make prints of these works. I love that you are including a little piece of the model. It reminds me of this piece of the Berlin Wall that I have in a glass vial. I have admired the two-story house for months, and just ran into the haunted one via BoingBoing.

Anonymous said...

wow I really wish you had instructions for this! lol You should have taken the time to do that, I would have bought a copy of the directions to make this!

Charles said...

I have to agree with the above commenter. I would have paid for instructions for these! There are some amazing techniques used.

Anonymous said...

Indeed you could sell those for a 100 and thousands will be sold. Amazing work.